Welcome to our (largely) paperless Conference, thanks to Zerista, the official smartphone app for VALA2018.
The VALA2018 official smartphone app is free for all delegates. The app is a networking and information tool for iPhone, Android and mobile web. All delegates have received an email pre-conference with an invitation to download the official Conference App. If you have not already downloaded your app, simply visit the Registration and Information Desk located in Concourse Area 3, opposite Door 6 of the Melbourne Exhibition Centre to retrieve your login details to download the app.
Once you have downloaded the app, connect with other registered VALA2018 attendees during and after the Conference. Joining the community will allow you to:
- Update your personal profile to add your photo and bio
- Add pictures, videos, your blog and feed plus more to your page so that other attendees know more about you
- Maximise your time at VALA2018 by scheduling conference sessions, social functions, and meetings
- Browse attendees to pinpoint who you want to meet at VALA2018 (and where!)
- Use the filter by section on the exhibitors tab to find companies you’re interested in
- Make notes, start conversations and join chat groups
Please note that to download the VALA conference app, your phone or device will require a minimum of Apple iOS 10 or Android 4.0. If your device doesn’t support either of these operating systems, use the browser on your device to access the same information at https://vala2018.zerista.com.
Haven’t received an invitation? Check that your registration included your unique email address (not an administrator or generic that is shared by others); if you need to update your email address, or are having other difficulties accessing the conference app, please contact the VALA2018 Conference Office on T +61 3 9645 6311 or E firstname.lastname@example.org.