Workshop Topics and Trainers
- Workshop A = Open Refine.
- Workshop B = Data Visualisation
- Workshop C = Natural language data processing
- Workshop D = Python
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF WORKSHOPS AND TRAINERS
- 4 x 4-hr Workshops across 4 days, and campers can opt to attend one or many; each Workshop will be separately ticketed.
- Contact Workshops will run concurrently across 10 face to face locations, with subject matter delivered online by expert trainers, supported on each site by our skilled Camp Counsellors.
- With each location limited to 10 campers, this will be an exceptional hands-on learning and sharing experience for everyone who wants to code, build, teach and maintain technology for and with libraries and cultural collections.
- All Contact Workshops will be delivered 11:00-15:00 AEST (09:00-13:00 AWST; 10:30-14:30 Central; 13:00-17:00 NZST) on the following dates:
- Workshop A = 12 April 2021
- Workshop B = 13 April 2021
- Workshop C = 19 April 2021
- Workshop D = 20 April 2021
- 4 x 4-hr Contact Workshops will run again as a modified Virtual event for colleagues who are unable to attend a Campsite.
- Each of our 4 x 4 Virtual Workshops will be separately ticketed and our virtual campers can opt to attend one or many.
- Each Virtual Workshop is limited to 15 campers to ensure the quality of the on-line learning and sharing experience is maintained.
- All Virtual Workshops will be delivered 11:00-15:00 AEST (09:00-13:00 AWST; 10:30-14:30 Central; 13:00-17:00 NZST) on the following dates:
- Workshop A = 14 April 2021
- Workshop B = 15 April 2021
- Workshop C = 21 April 2021
- Workshop D = 22 April 2021
- 4 x 90-minute TechEx sessions including 30 minutes of live Q&A. TechEx will be scheduled to suit the timezones of participating panellists, will be recorded and available for VOD.
- TechEx presentations will feature expert local and international panellists, online and free to attend.