Open to all Libraries and Information Services in Australia, the biennial VALA Award recognizes outstanding and innovative use of ICT to improve service to customers.
VALA Award nominations for 2016 are now closed.
- 2016 - National Library of Australia – edeposit service and University of Melbourne – data forensics lab
- 2014 - Curtin University Library App
- 2012 - The Research Hub, at Griffith University
- 2010 - iBIMS™ - The Digital Link @ Willoughby City Library
- 2008 - Informit TVNews from RMIT Publishing
- 2006 - Deb Stumm and Christine Sayer, State Library of Queensland Queensland Stories